[SWF version] www.mediafire.com/?7t7ic6kruiv…
[EXE version] www.mediafire.com/?h6udo4lss1w…
- DCD Ridebooker
- DCD K-Touch
- DCD Complette form v1 & v2
- 10 Kamen Rider
- 14 Form Ride
- 11 Attack Ride
- 10 Final Attack Ride [incomplete animation]
- Transform to another rider to change deck of attack ride cards.
- Insert "Magenta card" to transform into "DCD Complette form v1" or insert "Gold card" to transform into "DCD Complette form v2"
- K-Touch input : click Rider button combinations or using your keyboard input: 1473265980.
- Transform to DCD Complete Form use a card from AR deck to skip K-Touch input.
- Summon A Rider via K-Touch: click a Rider button then click "F" button or by keyboard press "a number" then press "enter". Click "C" button or press "-" on keyboard to cancel.
- You can also summon a rider by click a card on DCD's Chest.
- Click DCD card on the DCD's Head or click DCD button on K-Touch or press "0" on keyboard to summon all rider.
- Click "?" on top right corner for more help.
First, the Den-O cards aren't Form Rides, but Attack Rides.
Second, the Ridebooker could use some functionality as a weapon for DCD.
And thirdly, summoning all of the Riders should trigger the announcement Televi-kun. It's Diend Complete Form who uses Gekijouban to summon all of his Movie-Exclusive Dark Riders.
use any attack card while are decade press a or s
while decade press '
you can access them via Decade Complete Form v2 by inserting Golden side of complete card.
I just can't find other poses of them for Decade Complete Form v1 (Magenta side of complete card)
what does EXE mean
You can play it on Windows computer without installing Adobe Flash player before.